Access Bars ®
Do you want to be freer, healthier, happier and more conscious in life?
Learn to effortlessly release tension from your head and body in the one-day Access Bars Class!
Access Bars® of Access Consciousness®
Our brains are sometimes compared to the hard disc in a computer.
Everything we experience in life is stored on this hard disk.
The Bars® are 32 unique points on the head that correlate to different areas and aspects of life. During an Access Bars session, a practitioner gently touches these points to release the electromagnetic charge of all thoughts, ideas, attitudes, decisions, and beliefs that may have limited you in the concerned life areas.
What are the Access Bars®
For which complaints can an Access Bars session be beneficial?
A session can work in a beneficial way on all kinds of physical and mental aspects. Think about;
- Fears and phobias
- Psychological complaints
- Physical (pain) complaints
- Better concentration
- Brighter in the head
- Stay better with yourself
- Better Learning Performance
- Reducing stress
- Reinforcing immune system
- Improves the relationship with yourself and others
- A more positive attitude towards life
“In the worst case, you feel after an Access Bars session as relaxed as if you got a wonderful massage, in the best case your life changes for good”
How does an Access Bars session works?
With the fingertips gently touching the 32 Bars points by the practitioner, an energy flow takes place. You can compare this with touching the poles of a battery.
A session lasts about 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
Touching the points removes the energy from the fixed experiences stored on the hard disc.
What is removed during a session?
This can be experiences such as limiting beliefs, negative self-image, fears and anything you can limit in your life to live in full. In short, these points discharge the thoughts, feelings, emotions, considerations and attitudes that you have saved in your life.
Sounds nice, but is there proof of that?
Scientific research conducted by neuroscientist Dr. Jeffrey Fannin demonstrates that a Bars session has a beneficial effect on the thalamus, an important area in the brain that processes most incoming sensory stimuli.
In the video below it is clearly visible that the person’s brain before the Access Bars session is excessively overstimulated. The thoughts are moving in all directions. After treatment, the hyperactive area around the thalamus has been completely calmed.
Or watch the video on Youtube here.
Dr. Jeffrey Fannin is visibly amazed by the fast and accurate functioning of the Bar method and has also experienced it himself. His neuroscientific research shows that this treatment creates a coherent functioning of the brain which allows a higher level of consciousness.
What does an Access Bars class contain;
- You’ll learn the 32 bars points on the head
- You give and receive 2 Access Bars sessions
- you will see a short video with an explanation by Gary Douglas and Dr. Dain Heer, the founders of Access Consciousness®.
- You will learn the powerful Clearing Statement
- You will receive a complete manual
- You will receive a laminated headchart with all Bars points
- You will receive the audio recording of the Class for free. You don’t have to write anything. You can listen back to all the tips and tools.
- After completing the day you will receive a certificate and you may call yourself a certified Access Bars Practitioner!
You can and may, after this course, give others Bars treatments and are qualified to apply the Bars in your practice.
When you are an Access Bars Practitioner you can participate in Bars Swaps. These are meetings at our place or elsewhere in the country. You can then exchange a Bars treatment with other Bars practitioners.
No prior education is required to participate in an Access Bars class and is accessible to everyone.
Are you interested in a private session then look at Praktijk Verder Gezond Verder