CHSA strives for a complete and excellent service. If, despite our efforts, there are imperfections or dissatisfaction, we would like to hear from you!
A conversation with us from CHSA usually leads to a satisfactory solution. If that is not the case, we will follow the complaints procedure together based on the submitted complaint. This complaints procedure contains information about how the complaint can be submitted and the period within which a response can be expected from our side.
With this procedure we want to emphasize that we attach great importance to a good relationship with all our customers. We always take all complaints seriously and see it as an opportunity to improve our education and services.
The Conscious Health School Amsterdam that provides the courses. Established; Loodskotterhof 46, 1034 CN in Amsterdam
A person who, after permission, acts on behalf of the Conscious Health School Amsterdam in the broadest sense of the word, such as a hired guest teacher.
Every student of the Conscious Health School Amsterdam.
Independent third party:
If necessary, an independent third party will be deployed who will mediate in a professional manner. An independent third party is Mw. W. Coppens. Where applicable, the data of the independent third party will be provided.
An oral or written expression of dissatisfaction of a customer about the way in which he or she has been treated by the institution or by an employee of the institution. The discontent can relate to any act or omission or to making a decision that has consequences for the customer.
Presenting the complaint:
A complaint can only be submitted by the relevant customer.
To be able to assess the complaint quickly, we ask you to include the following in writing:
- your name, address and place of residence
- the date on which you send your letter
- a clear description of your complaint
- any previous correspondence and relevant copies of documents that clarify your complaint
The more relevant information you provide, the better we are able to assess your complaint.
A claim for compensation will not be processed.
Every employee, the independent third party and the customer is obliged to maintain confidentiality with regard to data with a confidential nature.
Handling of your complaint and response to your letter:
Within one week after receiving your complaint you will receive a written response from receiving the complaint. We strive to assess the content of the complaint within 15 days. If it is not feasible, we will send a written message from CHSA within 15 days. The content of the complaint will be assessed as objectively as possible. Extra information can always be requested from the person handling the complaint.
The procedure in short
What can you do with your complaint?
Our complaints procedure consists of the following steps:
- You submit your complaint orally or in writing to the person who caused the complaint.
He/She is obliged to report your complaint to any other employees.
If you cannot find a solution together with the person responsible for the complaint, then step 2 follows.
- A mediation meeting takes place between yourself, the person who caused the complaint and one of the other employees.
- If you cannot resolve the complaint together with the person who caused the complaint and the other employee, you can deposit your complaint with the independent third party. A solution is being sought in this conversation. The mediation costs for the independent third party are shared by both parties, the client and the institution.
- The Conscious Health School Amsterdam will do its utmost to complete the entire procedure within 8 weeks.
The simplest solution
The simplest and often the fastest solution is when you speak directly with the person who, in your opinion, has caused your displeasure. Such a conversation can be enlightening and possibly eliminate the cause of your complaint.
If a complaint is submitted, the complainant will receive a written confirmation of receipt of the complaint.
A report is made at all times about the content, settlement and completion of the complaint. This report is kept for 1 year.